AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can any one explain about AD EXTENSIONS?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

I want to know about AD EXTENSIONS can please tell me briefly..

Regards

Anil kumar shetty

Re: Can any one explain about AD EXTENSIONS?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Anil Shetty,

Go through the link to know about Ad Extensions. I would also recommend you to go through the Adwords community guidelines once.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anil,

A feature provided by Adwords that shows extra business information with your ad, like an address, phone number, store rating, or more webpage links.

There are 4 types of ad extensions :

1. Location Extensions: Allows you to add address/map extensions to your ads which will show with your ads to users in the geographic area of a listed address.

2. Phone Extensions: Allows mobile users to click on a phone number within your ad to call you directly.

3. Product Extensions: Allows you to associate specific products from your Google Merchant Center account with a campaign.

4. Sitelinks Extensions: Allows you to add links to deeper, more specialized pages within your website.

For detail John has already provided you a very good reference. You can also go through http://www.ppchero.com/adwords-ad-extensions-an-overview/

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anil,
I'm agree with Amit briefing, Addition to this Sitelinks Extensions is one factor which help you to improve your Quality score of Keywords. So try to use in each campaigns this will improve CTR & QS.

----
Thanks,
Jitender

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anil,

Hope the above answers helped you. Make sure you add at least 4 extensions for them to qualify to appear in your search results. You can also add a short description to make them more attractive which will help to improve Quality Score also. You can create the ad extensions in the campaign level and import them to which ever ads, ad groups you want. This will make it easy for you by not creating them again and again. This is a wonderful option which is highly useful for both advertisers and users by making the ads more attractive and usefuk

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Anil: I guess you have got a comprehensive idea of Ad Extensions. One thing I would like to mention is that the Phone Extension is the major thing. It helps you to get direct calls when you are targeting mobile devices. If you include phone extension, you ad appears with the phone number and a person can directly call that number when the ad appears. Apart from it all other extensions are also useful. They increase the CTR.