Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can a Google form be a landing page URL for adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All

Can a Google form URL be a landing page for adwords - My objective is to get signups for a webinar. Yes better option is to create a landing page on domain and run the campaign. My problem is, I do not have access to client domain and the tech team with client side is not cooperative. If I request them to create a page, am sure it will take double the time . Please suggest me an alternative.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can a Google form be a landing page URL for adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Reghu,

Welcome to the AdWords Community.

If the landing page of the ads, is a page which only collects information from the user then the account may be dinged as per the Information Harvesting Policy and may not be allowed to run.

I would recommend you to create the landing page with some good content about the event or the webinar, then also have a contact us form somewhere on the page, so that users can fill in the info and submit it.

It is not recommended to have only the form as a landing page and force uses to fill in the form, it is not allowed.

Hope this Helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I've never seen that done before! But, I do know as Prashanth mentioned, the landing page cannot just be a form. You have to have content, a privacy policy and tell the user what you are doing. A form, stand-alone on a page, won't do it. It will get disapproved.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Raghu G,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I agree with all the suggestions already given to you. Additionally, I will ad - 

You can use blogger (for instance - youreventname.blogspot.com) to create an informative landing page with the form you require. 

Hope it helps. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.