AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can I use adsense in conjunction with paid advertising?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi-

We are launching a real estate in the Middle East and plan to sell a varity of banner ads. However, can we use adsense when we do not have ads that have been sold? How do we go about managing that if that is the case.

Thank you for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I use adsense in conjunction with paid advertising?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Caroline,

Welcome to the community.

It really depends on the content and intention of your website as to whether you will be allowed to do this. I would definitely suggest reading through the Arbitrage Policy as it provides a list of what isn't allowed with regards to directing AdWords traffic to a website with ads.

I would personally suggest not to use AdSense anyway with your business plan. If I wanted to advertise with you and noticed that you were using AdSense I would simply use your site as a managed placement rather than buy the banner ad from you direct.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I use adsense in conjunction with paid advertising?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Caroline,

Welcome to the community.

It really depends on the content and intention of your website as to whether you will be allowed to do this. I would definitely suggest reading through the Arbitrage Policy as it provides a list of what isn't allowed with regards to directing AdWords traffic to a website with ads.

I would personally suggest not to use AdSense anyway with your business plan. If I wanted to advertise with you and noticed that you were using AdSense I would simply use your site as a managed placement rather than buy the banner ad from you direct.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.