AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can I use AdWords to promote my vacation rental listed on VRBO.com?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to the vacation rental business and I am trying to find new avenues to advertise. I have my property listed on www.vrbo.com and I was wondering if I could use AdWords to promote that listing? for example: if someone googled "vacation rental on lake hamilton?", could AdWords make my ad from vrbo.com show up as a search result on google?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I use AdWords to promote my vacation rental listed on VRBO.com

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

That is a good question. You will need to provide Google with company details in order to fill in the billing side of Adwords. My best bet would be to ask the company you are dealing with permision first. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Why won't you set a website of your own?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
That's a good point set up a basic WordPress site and point your AdWords to it.

Re: Can I use AdWords to promote my vacation rental listed on VRBO.com?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Try to be SEO friendly if you want your site to be visited often and often by visitors. This will lead your site name and Vacation Rental property to be in news somehow and may get success to grab attention from travelers as well.  Also try to take some benefits from social media as well. Use your vacation rental named account in facebook, twitter etc.