AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can I start adword campaigning for Just Rs.10/Days.?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to adword. Please help me. Can I start adword campaign by Just Rs.10 per Day? Will that be effective? If I use Rs.10 Daily budget what would be my monthly billing?. Please help.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ashok S
September 2015

Re: Can I start adword campaigning for Just Rs.10/Days.?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Ashok,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Let me jump in here with to-the-point answers for you. 

Can I start adword campaign by Just Rs.10 per Day? - Yes, you can. 

Will that be effective? - It's a 'Yes' and a No both.  'Yes' because you would start using something real great that almost no business can avoid today. I mean AdWords. AdWords makes you be found by your potential customers. 

And 'No' because running a campaign on this budget for a few days, you would experience that you need to put a bit more to compete well with your competitors. After all you are not alone, your competitors must already be using AdWords. 

If I use Rs.10 Daily budget what would be my monthly billing? - In general, it would not be more than Rs370 in a month. 

For the explanations of what I said, you can refer to the two detailed answers already given. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Ashok,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

The best part with AdWords is that it doesn't have a minimum budget requirement and hence you can start a campaign with Rs 10 as daily budget. Coming to the second part of your question: Would that be effective:

Number of clicks you'd be receiving is based on the cost per click (CPC) your keywords accrue. With a low budget (such as Rs 10) you wouldn't be able to get many clicks and hence the probability of getting conversions (which is the ultimate objective) is very less. With a daily budget of Rs 10, your monthly spend would be at the most Rs 304, which is 30.4*10. Maximum monthly spend is calculated with 30.4, as there might be an over delivery of 20% on some days. More info about budget here and monthly spend here.

You can certainly start with a minimum budget and gradually increase it based on campaign performance. By then, you'd get a fair idea about how bids and budget work.

Feel free to write back with questions.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Ashok,

Welcome to the Community!

As Sumanth has rightly said here, there is not minimum requirement of bids to run a campaign. It's just the clicks/traffic that you want to bring to your website that will be affected/changed according to the bid that you set for your keywords.

Depending on the budget you have received for your campaigns, the vertical you are targeting and the themes you are targeting, your budget could very well be quiet high or very low at the same time.

As Sumanth has suggested, you should begin your campaigns with a good bid amount (considering the budget that you have) and look to optimize (either increase or decrease the bid) by looking at the performance till date.

Performance for you can vary from leads, ROI, Clicks to the website, etc.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ashok S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Ashok,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Let me jump in here with to-the-point answers for you. 

Can I start adword campaign by Just Rs.10 per Day? - Yes, you can. 

Will that be effective? - It's a 'Yes' and a No both.  'Yes' because you would start using something real great that almost no business can avoid today. I mean AdWords. AdWords makes you be found by your potential customers. 

And 'No' because running a campaign on this budget for a few days, you would experience that you need to put a bit more to compete well with your competitors. After all you are not alone, your competitors must already be using AdWords. 

If I use Rs.10 Daily budget what would be my monthly billing? - In general, it would not be more than Rs370 in a month. 

For the explanations of what I said, you can refer to the two detailed answers already given. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Can I start adword campaigning for Just Rs.10/Days.?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hey!

avg cpc of a keyword is only 12 rupees therefore i  set about 15 rupees (max cpc)for that keyword then my keyword gets only 3 0r 4 clicks per day then  how much amount is set as a daily budget is it 4*12=48.then for a month 30.4*48=1459 rupees only please  help to find the solution. if i am setting 1000 rupees as daily budget what will be the result