AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can I run a landing page with adwords if there is adsense on the page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I run a landing page with good content with adwords selling someone else's info product and have adsense on the page as well?

Basically can a page have adwords traffic coming through if there is an adsense code on there?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I run a landing page with adwords if there is adsense on the p

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dan;

Technically the answer is: yes; Adwords is the source of the traffic and, Adsense ads are shown on the publisher page;

• However; if the goal is to drive traffic from Adwords, so the user clicks on the (excessive)  ads (on your webpage), and you will gain from the differences in price - this is a violation of the arbitrage (clause of the)  policy. (aka: abuse of the ad network)
  • If the goal is to promote the content of  a webpage, which also has a few ads - this is OK.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Gotcha. So yes I plan to have just 1 adsense ad. It'll sit above the fold upper left somewhere, and the content will be right beneath the ad covering most of the page. There will be an info product or toolbar offer at the bottom of the page. That will be the main revenue driver the products offered at the bottom of the page.

That is a compliant set up right? Want to double check 1 more time.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again Dan;

The issue here is more whether the content meets the added value of the Adsense program, not  where  the ads are positioned (on the publisher webpage)  As for the content you wish to promote: check with our colleagues at the Adsense forum.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’