AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can I have different bid for different keywords in Youtube Ads ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I have different bid for different keywords in Youtube Ads ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prageeth N
September 2015

Re: Can I have different bid for different keywords in Youtube Ads ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prageeth,

Great question! Yes you can set different bids for different keywords for YouTube ads. It's a little tricky to navigate to the keyword view but first click into the campaign then go to the Targets tab. Then below the data chart you should see "Targeting:" followed by a list of all the different targeting types. Choose "YouTube Search Keywords". You'll then see a list of your keywords and you can change the CPV for each.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any trouble finding this section in your account.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Prageeth N
September 2015

Re: Can I have different bid for different keywords in Youtube Ads ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prageeth,

Great question! Yes you can set different bids for different keywords for YouTube ads. It's a little tricky to navigate to the keyword view but first click into the campaign then go to the Targets tab. Then below the data chart you should see "Targeting:" followed by a list of all the different targeting types. Choose "YouTube Search Keywords". You'll then see a list of your keywords and you can change the CPV for each.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any trouble finding this section in your account.