1.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can I dropship and use Google Shopping?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I use multiple dropshippers and link products into one website pulling real-time inventory and advertise via Google Shopping?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Can I dropship and use Google Shopping?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your question. 

This could be ok but I would caution you of a few of our policies such as our bridge page policy. Make sure that you are providing the user with a unique experience and relevant content to make the user want to stay on your site. Also, if you intend to create multiple sites I would also caution you about our double-serving and our mirroring and framing policies. If you need more information here is a full list of our policies

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your question. 

This could be ok but I would caution you of a few of our policies such as our bridge page policy. Make sure that you are providing the user with a unique experience and relevant content to make the user want to stay on your site. Also, if you intend to create multiple sites I would also caution you about our double-serving and our mirroring and framing policies. If you need more information here is a full list of our policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you take a look at my other question and provide any guidance. I have been actively advertising with Google for many years and my shopping account was abruptly shutdown without any warning or notice. Looking for guidance on how to get it rereviewed so that I can get up and running.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Kevin, no, you cannot promote bulk lists of drop-shipped items unless you're enrolled on the Affiliate Advertising for Shopping (Beta) program.  See here:

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/2794781

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits