AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can I create a campaign with software download as a goal?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our company has developed a software for Windows and we would like to start using Google Adwords to get to know our product. Does anyone has any idea of key words? 

Kind regards

Re: Can I create a campaign with software download as a goal?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

You can use adwords to drive traffic to your software's site where customers can download it. However before creating any campaigns just review Google's requirements for software downloads to make sure your software comply with.

In terms of how to find relevant keywords, there's a lot of ways to do a keyword research, the following are some ways will help you a lot to pick most of keywords related to your business:

#Put yourself in customer shoes and think what are keywords can customer use to search for your business.

#Use Keyword planner, it will help you a lot to choose the most relative keywords to your business and will supply you by the estimated CPC and traffic volume of keywords.

#Check your site content and think of which keyword you can use and be relative to what customer search for.

After recognizing the keywords relating to your business it's time to group them into themes and create the best keyword list , check the following article to know how to create the best keyword list:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453981?hl=en