Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike M
September 2015

Re: Can I bulk upload a shared library negative keyword list

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Mike,

You can use the AdWords editor to upload the bulk keywords in your AdWords account.

But it does not support the negative keyword list and placement exclusion list of shared library.

Thus if you want to add shared library negative keyword list you can only do on Google AdWords interface.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your posting. To anwser to your question, yes you can bulk upload a shared library of negative keywords list. I highly suggest you use AdWords Editor which is a free, downloadable Google application for managing large AdWords accounts efficiently. Download your campaigns, make changes with powerful editing tools, then upload the changes to AdWords. You can download it from this link: http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/adwordseditor/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the quick response, I am using the Adwords Editor, I should have been a little more clear, initially I downloaded my current neg. keyword list from the shared library, made edits, now I want to upload those edits back into the same neg. keyword list, overwrite or upload the edits I made, within the Adwords Editor I am only given the option of adding in negative keywords to the Campaign Level or Adgroup Level and not directly to the neg. keyword list
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike M
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Mike,

You can use the AdWords editor to upload the bulk keywords in your AdWords account.

But it does not support the negative keyword list and placement exclusion list of shared library.

Thus if you want to add shared library negative keyword list you can only do on Google AdWords interface.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Rakesh,

Do you happen to know if there is a script that could be used to call keywords from a negative keyword list stored in a google spreadsheet to update a shared negative keyword list?

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!