AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can I bring my ad back

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I would like to bring my add back to how it was when I opened my account I was getting a great result then and now it's terrible
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I bring my ad back

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

We would need more information before we could offer you any ideas.

1. How long has your campaign been active?
  2. When was it that you got 'a great result'? Was it the day after you started your advertising or some time later?
  3. For how long did the good performance last--a couple of days or for some longer time?
  4. Have you analyzed your performance data to make sure you're getting the same average ad positioning you were earning when your results were good?
  5. Have you reviewed your search query report to add negative keywords to your campaign, to block unwanted traffic, and to add new positive keywords that produce better results for you?
  6. Have you looked at your ads to make sure you are getting good click-through rates on your ad messaging?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Can I bring my ad back

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey There,

You are able to undo changes on your adowrds account from the account history. Find this under tools > Change history.

Find a complete write up of Account history here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454137?hl=en