5.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can I back-up Adwords Data?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would deleting an e-mail account associated with an old adwords account ruin my chance of accessing any data I was able to gather when I ran that account? I don't see any data on my adwords campaign page because the campaign was stopped. Still, I want to make sure I'm not ignoring a back-up record I should access before I delete the gmail account associated with that particular campaign. I appreciate your time in helping me answer this question. Adam.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adam F
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Adam F,

In AdWords, if you paused the campaigns but have your view set to see All Enabled campaigns, they will not appear in your dashboard. If you click on All Campaigns in the left hand side bar, then look directly above the big red button + Campaign, you will see a drop down menu that you should change to view: All. Now you will see all all campaigns, those active, paused or removed.  

Further, to back up AdWords, you would use AdWords Editor, which allows you to pull AdWords into your computer via a tool/program much like a word document program.

Lastly, you should not remove the email until you properly deal with the AdWords account. You can open AdWords and add a new admin and then remove your old email, that was the admin... or you should open AdWords and click on the gear icon and click cancel account. If you need support to help you with the cancel, you can call the number shown or click Help and use another method to interact with support. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adam F
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Adam F,

In AdWords, if you paused the campaigns but have your view set to see All Enabled campaigns, they will not appear in your dashboard. If you click on All Campaigns in the left hand side bar, then look directly above the big red button + Campaign, you will see a drop down menu that you should change to view: All. Now you will see all all campaigns, those active, paused or removed.  

Further, to back up AdWords, you would use AdWords Editor, which allows you to pull AdWords into your computer via a tool/program much like a word document program.

Lastly, you should not remove the email until you properly deal with the AdWords account. You can open AdWords and add a new admin and then remove your old email, that was the admin... or you should open AdWords and click on the gear icon and click cancel account. If you need support to help you with the cancel, you can call the number shown or click Help and use another method to interact with support. 

Kind Regards,

James