3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Campaigns missing Dynamic Search Ads and dynamic ad targets

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hallo, I keep getting the "Campaigns missing Dynamic Search Ads and dynamic ad targets" notification even after I have set up the Dynamic Search Ads and dynamic ad targets. I currently have 2 campaigns running, but the 'error' only shows up on one of the campaigns.

What am I doing wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaigns missing Dynamic Search Ads and dynamic ad targets

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Celia, 

You only need to add dynamic search ads and dynamic ad targets if you have set up your campaign as a dynamic search ads campaign. Check out this article for a break down of what a dynamic search ads campaign is and who should and shouldn't use it. If you want to use dynamic search ads you should follow the steps outlined here

Otherwise, you should check the settings of your campaign and make sure that you are opted into either the Standard or All Features in the settings of your campaign. This way you will not be required to have any of the dynamic search ads features and your campaign should run without any issues. 

Let us know if you have any questions about this. 

Hannah

Re: Campaigns missing Dynamic Search Ads and dynamic ad targets

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same problem here! I have checked and the campaign is set to 'all features' but I still get the notification...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same problem. I have set up a "Search Network Only - All features" text ad, and have an alert saying "This campaign is missing Dynamic Search Ads and dynamic ad targets." Can you direct me as to what the problem is?

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I called Google AdWords Help phone assistance (1-866-246-6453) twice.  The first time they mentioned that the Waring will disappear by the next day, it did not happen.  The second phone call they assure me that the warning about "This ad group is missing Dynamic Search Ads.." is a false warning.

Honestly I do not believe the help people know what is going on this warning.  I really will like someone the tell me how to fix it.  I do not believe it is a false warning.

Hoping for help Smiley Happy