Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Campaigns missing Dynamic Search Ads and dynamic ad targets

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I believe I did not implement Dynamic Search Ads in the campaign, but everytime I see "Campaigns missing Dynamic Search Ads and dynamic ad targets" message in Adwords interface. What can I do to remove the notification condifering I don't need Dynamic Search Ads?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaigns missing Dynamic Search Ads and dynamic ad targets

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Yahor,

Thanks for your posting. Regarding your "Campaigns missing Dynamic Search Ads and dynamic ad targets" message, please make sure that no Dynamic Search Ads are listed in any of your Campaigns. Or you can pause your individual Ad group to see if any one of them has an active Dynamic Search Ad. I would check any recent ads that you may have created. If neither of these methods work, please let me know. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue. Every morning I get the same messages: "1 ad group missing Dynamic Search Ads" & "1 ad group missing dynamic ad targets." The campaign the ad group is in is not opted into 'Dynamic Search Ads' in settings. There are no dynamic search ads among the current ads. I dismiss the messages, but they come back every morning.   

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same problem. I have turned it off.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread.

Thanks!