Guide Me
star_border

Campaign performance

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello All

one of my campaign showing converted clicks are 2 but total number of conversions are 5. how it is possible.

kindly check the below image

campaign performance.png 

can any one help me?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xavier A
September 2015

Re: Campaign performance

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Xavier,

Conversions (1 per Click) = Converted Clicks.
Conversions(Many per Click)= Conversions.

Converted Clicks are Unique Customers taken a desired action on your site. While Conversions are total conversion actions taken by customers on your site. If one customer take two desired actions on your site then it is recorded as is as 1 Converted Click and 2 Conversions.

I hope this helps you ..!

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks john,

But my conversion objective is only sign up(Form filling). My landing page has only one form. how can visitor convert 2nd time ?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

I don't know what is actually happening with you, but if you want count only unique conversions you can do this by changing Conversions Count Settings to Unique conversions. This will count only unique conversions that happens after an Ad Click will be counted.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

In addition to what John said. One visitor can convert many times. For example; If a visitor clicked your ad and converted, then later on he came back and converted again ( from the same browser which has the adwords cookies during your campaign window) this will be counted as another conversion and will be attributed to the old click on the ad.

With the All setting; the Conversions column will show 2 conversions, because it marks every conversion that occurred.
With the Unique setting; the Conversions column will show only 1 conversions, because it count only unique conversions.

The Converted Clicks column will show 1 converted click, because only one click occurred and led to all the conversions.

In your case "Converted clicks" will be always equal "Conversions" if you select the "Unique conversions" counting setting, because you have only one conversion action.

What if you have to 2 separate conversion actions such as lead and sale. For instance; A user clicked your ad and then submitted 1 lead and 2 Sales.

With the All setting; the Conversions column will show 3 conversions, because it marks every conversion that occurred.

With the Unique setting; the Conversions column will show only 2 conversions, because it count only unique conversions.

The Converted Clicks column will show 1 converted click, because only one click occurred and led to all the conversions.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Xavier,

Ahmed and John Paul are correct. I would add that you might want to do some UX testing on your form if you only see one submission. It could be that not all submissions are coming through or if something is timing out or not loading, users may be clicking refresh or filling out the form multiple times. Just a thought!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks a lot Amy

i manually fills the form and clicks on “submit” button it shows an error “your connection is not private”

http://hotproducts.y-axis.com/australiaprvisa/

kindly check below image

landing page error.png