Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign is not currently enabled.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I did all settings including Billing verification ...

But Still says

Campaign is not currently enabled.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign is not currently enabled.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Most,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Please check if the campaign is in Paused Status or Enabled?? Please also check the adgroups and Ads, keywords as well....

Also, check if the billing information is entered properly??. If everything is fine, just give it a little time and the ads would be served.

Also, check the keywords status by performing a Keyword Diagnosis. Here is how you do it.
Go to Keywords Tab -> Click on Details Tab -> Select Keyword Diagnosis. You will find the status next to each keyword.

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala

Re: Campaign is not currently enabled.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Most,

I have to agree with Prashanth on this.

Please check if your campaigns are infact enabled in AdWords. The status column in the campaigns tab will help you understand that, besides that, you can also check the same by checking if your campaigns have a green dot in front of them. If they are not green then your campaigns are not active at the moment.

You can select all the campaigns and then go to the Edit drop down and select 'Enable' to enable all your campaigns at once. If you wish to you can also select individual campaigns and then click on the grey/red dot to change the status of each campaigns.

Checking your billing details would be the next logical step as suggested by Prashanth. Ensure that the billing details you have entered are correct and that they are recognized by Google as valid forms of payment details.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"