AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

CREATING GOOGLE CAMPAIGN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

I am an Indian citizen, planning to setup a travel agency based on United States market.

I am actually concerned to know the actual steps which can help me to get the things ready on time.

Do I need to have a virtual or a physical location in any state in UNITED STATES?

Can I run my campaign using my country's credit card?

What are the key elements that I need to have on my website to run my business?

Looking forward for an revert asap.

Best Regards,

Bharat

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: CREATING GOOGLE CAMPAIGN

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Bharat K,

Congratulations on starting your travel agency. 

1) No, you do not need an address in the US to target the US.

2) Yes, your AdWords account should be set up with your info, not your targeted prospects.

3) Your website needs to have enough information for your keywords and ads to be relevant for targeting... and for actions (such as locating you, contacting you, learning about you) to take place, too. You can have a single page website or multiple pages.

The website needs to be fast-loading, mobile-responsive, and free from malware, viruses, pop-ups, etc.. It should provide quality, unique content, not stuff copied from other websites. It should provide a great user experience for the guests.

Kind Regards,

James