Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

CRC capped at 1$??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am very new to adwords and just took over a company account that has already had some campaigns setup but have had 0 clicks in the last few months. I notcied that the CRC for every account is set at 1$ and I am unable to adjust it any higher. I am setup as an administrator and think I should be able to maniplute everything within the account.

• Is there a cap set somewhere that does not allow you to adjust the Cost per Click?
  • Is there some restriction wit ha nonprofit account?

Also, on a similar related note, I was told we have a certain budget setup but I can't find out where to check it.

Any help on this would be great. I appreciate your time and efforts.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: CRC capped at 1$??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nshryock,

Are you by chance a Google Grants recipient?  There is a cap on CPCs at $1.00 for all Google Grant accounts.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nshryock,

Are you by chance a Google Grants recipient?  There is a cap on CPCs at $1.00 for all Google Grant accounts.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would they allow you to pay for the difference to get better placement?  ie. Google funds the 1.00 and the nonprofit could fund the .50 to allow us to compete better?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, that is exactly it. We are under the Google grant and I found this out a bit later.

I am very interested to find out the answer to what BrianWFC has mentioned. I will be looking into this further today as well.

Thanks for your time. Smiley Happy