Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

CPM Bidding, whereI set it???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello everybody,

I want to set my campgins in goolge adwords in CPM, but I dident see it, I use in google hebrew (israel).

this is the option I have : 

Basic options | Advanced options
Focus on clicks - use maximum CPC bids
I'll manually set my bids for clicks
You'll set your maximum CPC bids in the next step.

AdWords will set my bids to help maximize clicks within my target budget

Enable Enhanced CPC

Unavailable because conversion tracking isn't set up. Setup conversion tracking.
You can change your conversion bid metric to optimize for Conversions (many-per-click) instead.
Focus on conversions (Conversion Optimizer) - use CPA bids
Unavailable because conversion tracking isn't set up. Setup conversion tracking.

Select a flexible bid strategy

where IS the CPM?? I really need it.

I chosse the Type:  Search Network only  (the right choose for CPM according the fourms

and i still dident find How I do CPM... I talk with someone in google and he tell me that google DELETE this option. is that true???? if not how I set? 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: CPM Bidding, whereI set it???

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Akavis

CPM bidding is only available for Display Network, not for Search Network.

CPM bidding is currently available for the "Google Display Network - All features" and "Google Display Network - Remarketing" campaign types only.

Refer the Post more info

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2630842?hl=en

Abhishek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
SO i can't to show my ads in Google search in CPM method? only in website who have adsense?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Yea. CPM bidding works only for Display Network.

Abhishek

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes Akavis, you can't use CPM with Google search, only with display network( publishers who registered in AdSense program)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have selected search network + display network and Still I cant also find the option to set bid manually. How can I do it?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Mansoor, CPM bidding is currently available for the "Google Display Network - All features" and "Google Display Network - Remarketing" campaign types only.
Read the Adwords Help for more:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2630842?hl=en

Abhishek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
so as I said I have selected search + display then if I want to set CPM bid manually I have to make another campaign for only display network right?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, you need to make a separate campaign targeting to Display Network only in order to set CPM bidding. I suggest that you make two different campaigns, one targeting to search network and another to display network where you cab set CPM bidding as well.

Abhishek

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

You will be able to tick this option once you choose a display only - all features :

bidding-and-budget-viewable-cpm.png

I am getting better results with viewable CPM than with standard CPM , because it counts an impression to pay for when at least half of the Ad is on the screen for at least 1 second.