1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

CPC Chart ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Is it possible to see a CPC chart/graph similar to the one that is provided for the average monthly searches ?

I would love to see how the CPC developed over time, a chart like in stocks that shows the history and how the CPC for a specific keyword performed in terms of bids.

It would be great to have the possibility to see the last 5 years or lifetime till today.

Thank you very much for any little help,

appreciate that !

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: CPC Chart ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello  Bernhard;

Unfortunately, Google does not provide this breakdown.  Google only provides "suggested bid". I recall that in the past, Google said that this figure is a 12 month average. Now, in the revised version,  no mention of the "timeframe" for which  the figure is calculated.
I think  that the  reason is that Google might be worried, that (if provided) this could confuse  users, who would not analyze the behavior correctly. Having said that,  I do agree that this could be a great feature to forecast trends.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’