AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

CPC Chart ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Is it possible to see a CPC chart/graph similar to the one that is provided for the average monthly searches ?

I would love to see how the CPC developed over time, a chart like in stocks that shows the history and how the CPC for a specific keyword performed in terms of bids.

It would be great to have the possibility to see the last 5 years or lifetime till today.

Thank you very much for any little help,

appreciate that !

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: CPC Chart ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello  Bernhard;

Unfortunately, Google does not provide this breakdown.  Google only provides "suggested bid". I recall that in the past, Google said that this figure is a 12 month average. Now, in the revised version,  no mention of the "timeframe" for which  the figure is calculated.
I think  that the  reason is that Google might be worried, that (if provided) this could confuse  users, who would not analyze the behavior correctly. Having said that,  I do agree that this could be a great feature to forecast trends.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’