Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

CPA Bidding on troubles

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi There!

I have a campaign with more than 100 conversions in last 3 month, working under CPA Target bidding.

A couple of days we had to move the "pixel conversion" to other part.

As a result, we have 100% more conversion than before, with same traffic and bla bla. Also CPA cost half than before.

Now I want to turn ON the CPA Bidding again, but I dont know how it will performance because theres still a historical conversion information on that campaign.

If adwords make bidding decisions looking ALL conversion data, it will make mistakes.

But if just look last days or 50 conversion, the information is more realistic.

Ofcourse the solution will be create a new campaign, but I dont want to loose the conversion information on it.

Will adwords check ALL my past conversion info?

Thanks.

Mat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Isadora R
September 2015

Re: CPA Bidding on troubles

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
No, i didn't mean that Adwords takes one or two day data to analyse the data. I mean if Adwords system didn't get desired results after increasing the bids in a day or two then it will automatically lower the bids as the conversion are coming at desired CPA.

I hope that you understood my point.

Abhishek

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mat

Yes, Adwords system will look for the overall conversion data, but as per my understanding its just a matter of one or two days that Adwords system will take to again reach to the same performance because if it increases the bid and don't get the desired results than most probably it will lower the automatically.

My views!

Abhishek

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Abhishek, where did you read that takes one or two day adwords analyze the conversion data?

Thanks!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Isadora R
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
No, i didn't mean that Adwords takes one or two day data to analyse the data. I mean if Adwords system didn't get desired results after increasing the bids in a day or two then it will automatically lower the bids as the conversion are coming at desired CPA.

I hope that you understood my point.

Abhishek