5.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk Edits in Excel/Editor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i just want to copy my keywords and paste them into an excel SS.

Re: Bulk Edits in Excel/Editor

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Downunda,

I'm guessing that your question is about how to copy your keywords and paste them into an excel SS?  If that's what you're wondering, both AdWords Editor and the AdWords interface have export to .csv or .xls options that you can use to make this easier.

On adwords.google.com:

View your keywords tab in the "Campaigns" section of adwords for the campaigns, campaign or ad group for which you want to copy the keywords.  Be sure to select the "Keywords" tab.  At the top of your screen, between the show/hide graph button and the search bar, there's a little download icon (down arrow).  Click that to choose from some options that will enable you to export a spreadsheet of all the information shown in the statistics table.

In AdWords Editor:

From the File Menu, select File > Export Spreadsheet and choose either Export Whole Account or Export selected campaigns and ad groups.  This will export a spreadsheet that will make it much easier to copy and paste a list of your keywords.

Hope this helps.  If not, please elaborate on your question and I'll get back to you with a more accurate response.

All the best,

Joe

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Downunda A,

Altough your answer was answered, look in your account (in the row just above the graph) for this button: 2014-01-02_08h42_10.png.

This is the download button for all reports - you can even adjust your columns and the dovnload report will only contain columns of your choice (except the default columns that will always appear)!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I appreciate it. Thanks