Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk Edits for Display Ads in editor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have been trying to bulk upload display ads in editor but its has always been unsuccessful.

Under Display Ad contents, I input the location of the file eg. C:\Users\user\Desktop\token.jpg.

When I click on process, it says display contents ID has been tampered with and the import is unsuccessful.

There are ads that I need to upload. Would appreciate some advise. Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Bulk Edits for Display Ads in editor

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
You cannot create display ads from scratch in Editor. You can only copy existing ones around, possibly with some modifications (you can change ad name, display URL, destination URL and status).

Create a new ad in the online interface, sync it to Editor, then you would be able to duplicate it to other campaigns and ad groups. That's pretty much all you can do with display ads in Editor.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you follow the instructions mentioned over here to make the bulk uploads of image ads: https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/65472?hl=en

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
You cannot create display ads from scratch in Editor. You can only copy existing ones around, possibly with some modifications (you can change ad name, display URL, destination URL and status).

Create a new ad in the online interface, sync it to Editor, then you would be able to duplicate it to other campaigns and ad groups. That's pretty much all you can do with display ads in Editor.