2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Budgets from AdWords Express cannot be removed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created an ad in express, switched to full version, deleted the campaign and all stuff in shared library, except I still have two entities in Share Library => Budgets (auto-named like AWX_001:0000000000ce3f81_0000000000ce3e8c_1) and when I try to remove them I get "this campaign and its contents cannot be modified in adwords".  I've gone to adwords express and deleted the business associated with the old ad (which I guess was added automatically).  How do I remove these two things from the shared library?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bryan M
September 2015

Re: Budgets from AdWords Express cannot be removed

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Bryan,

You can't and there is nothing to worry about with it either, because of the AWX in the file it knows it's Adwords express and will not effect your campaign.

It's more of a history thing, and since you made your changes to the AD Express account you are fine.

You may see some other lingering AWX stuff as well in other areas like extensions etc. again nothing to worry about. just Historical references that don't effect current account.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bryan M
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Bryan,

You can't and there is nothing to worry about with it either, because of the AWX in the file it knows it's Adwords express and will not effect your campaign.

It's more of a history thing, and since you made your changes to the AD Express account you are fine.

You may see some other lingering AWX stuff as well in other areas like extensions etc. again nothing to worry about. just Historical references that don't effect current account.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Bryan,

Welcome on adwords community !

If you want to remove budget from shared library, 1st you need to shift your selected campaigns on manual budget & after that you can delete your shared library budget. If you face still the same problem please share grab screen. I'll help you more on that problem.

Thanks,
Jitender