Guide Me
star_border

Budget for several campaigns

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I have campaigns for several countries (each one has its own campaign).

I need to know:

1. For each country - how many clicks I reach the budget for each country.

2. I need to limit whole budget (each country has its own campaign+budget), but I don't want that the total budget will reach a defined limit of $.

3. Also, when the budget is not spent for the first day - how can I declare that the unspent budget will be for the next day.

i.e - I have monthly budget of 900$ (so, the average is 30$ per day).

At the first day I have spent 20$.

Can I spent for the next day 40$ (because I have extra unspent budget of 10$)?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Budget for several campaigns

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Eitan,

Here are your answers:

1) Yes you can check this using location reports in adwords https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453994?hl=en

2) You have already defined daily budget for each campaigns but you cannot limit it for daily spend sometimes adwords will spend more than your daily budget (it can be upto 20% more than your average daily budget) and sometimes bellow your daily budget. However, you won't be charged more than your average daily budget multiplied by the average number of days in a month (30.4).
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375423?hl=en

3) Adwords will automatically spend your unspend daily budget. You have no option to define it in adwords. However, Adwords won't charge you more than what you are willing to spend in a month.

For example if your average is 30$ per day. Then you will not be charged more that 900$ in a month.

Cheers,
Nouman

Re: Budget for several campaigns

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
3. Also, when the budget is not spent for the first day - how can I declare that the unspent budget will be for the next day.
i.e - I have monthly budget of 900$ (so, the average is 30$ per day).
At the first day I have spent 20$.
Can I spent for the next day 40$ (because I have extra unspent budget of 10$)?
======

You would have to Manually increase the next days budget to make up for the lack of spend the prior day. The rules are set on a day to day basis.

In my account which I manage daily, I always have about Double the True amount I want to spend and Adjust my budgets based on Actual spend as I go through the month. I also don't run adwords in the Late evening and early morning (overnight) and I restrict weekends in some cases because ALL my Decisions are based on ROI and conversions

Let the data make the decisions for you based on ROI and Conversions.