Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Budget History

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I have just finished running a three-week long campaign and I want to look over my budget throughout the past 3 weeks. Is there a way that I can see my budget, on a daily basis to understand what changes I made (since I cannot remember)? 

Thank you in advance. 

Aletta

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aletta a
May 2016

Re: Budget History

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Aletta,

Agree with RobSkelton & Archit.

Yes you can check your can check changes by clicking on Changes History (link) if you made any changes in

Budget change on Campaign Level,
Keywords (Add/Remove Or Resume/Pause),
Increase/Decrease Bid,
Text Ads (Add/Remove Or Resume/Pause) etc.

You can check your daily spend on Campaign level through Daily Campaign Performance Report and from Dimension Tab also. And How much you charged by Google on Daily basis - You can check this from Transaction History.

Click on Billing Under Setting Icon and you will automatically land on Transaction History page.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
All you can do is go through your change history.

Click on View Change History, and choose Budget Changes from the filter.

> Seeing budgets in the stats graphs would be awesome - hopefully Google provides it one day

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Aletta,

You can directly access the daily budget consumed for you account through billing tab >> transaction history

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aletta a
May 2016

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Aletta,

Agree with RobSkelton & Archit.

Yes you can check your can check changes by clicking on Changes History (link) if you made any changes in

Budget change on Campaign Level,
Keywords (Add/Remove Or Resume/Pause),
Increase/Decrease Bid,
Text Ads (Add/Remove Or Resume/Pause) etc.

You can check your daily spend on Campaign level through Daily Campaign Performance Report and from Dimension Tab also. And How much you charged by Google on Daily basis - You can check this from Transaction History.

Click on Billing Under Setting Icon and you will automatically land on Transaction History page.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Aletta,

In order to know what changes you have done in the past, you can check out or download the change history of the account for the period you need it .

Secondly, to know how much budget you had spend on daily basis, you can Download the Report from the campaigns tab and segment it with Day.

Regards,
Pushpendra Singh