AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Budget History

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I have just finished running a three-week long campaign and I want to look over my budget throughout the past 3 weeks. Is there a way that I can see my budget, on a daily basis to understand what changes I made (since I cannot remember)? 

Thank you in advance. 

Aletta

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aletta a
May 2016

Re: Budget History

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Aletta,

Agree with RobSkelton & Archit.

Yes you can check your can check changes by clicking on Changes History (link) if you made any changes in

Budget change on Campaign Level,
Keywords (Add/Remove Or Resume/Pause),
Increase/Decrease Bid,
Text Ads (Add/Remove Or Resume/Pause) etc.

You can check your daily spend on Campaign level through Daily Campaign Performance Report and from Dimension Tab also. And How much you charged by Google on Daily basis - You can check this from Transaction History.

Click on Billing Under Setting Icon and you will automatically land on Transaction History page.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
All you can do is go through your change history.

Click on View Change History, and choose Budget Changes from the filter.

> Seeing budgets in the stats graphs would be awesome - hopefully Google provides it one day

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Aletta,

You can directly access the daily budget consumed for you account through billing tab >> transaction history

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aletta a
May 2016

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Aletta,

Agree with RobSkelton & Archit.

Yes you can check your can check changes by clicking on Changes History (link) if you made any changes in

Budget change on Campaign Level,
Keywords (Add/Remove Or Resume/Pause),
Increase/Decrease Bid,
Text Ads (Add/Remove Or Resume/Pause) etc.

You can check your daily spend on Campaign level through Daily Campaign Performance Report and from Dimension Tab also. And How much you charged by Google on Daily basis - You can check this from Transaction History.

Click on Billing Under Setting Icon and you will automatically land on Transaction History page.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Aletta,

In order to know what changes you have done in the past, you can check out or download the change history of the account for the period you need it .

Secondly, to know how much budget you had spend on daily basis, you can Download the Report from the campaigns tab and segment it with Day.

Regards,
Pushpendra Singh