3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Blog Promotion

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I want to ask that, I have a blog and want to drive traffic for it. I want to promote it. So What advertising is good for it Adwords or Facebook? I have very low budget. 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Blog Promotion

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @reenu s

This community is for only Adwords related queries.

To drive traffic, Adwords is the best option..may I know how much you can spend in a day?

Thanks,

Aslam

Blog Promotion

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I would say either the display network or video on Adwords.  Or, Facebook.  Test both and see where you get the best results.

Blog Promotion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI

Good to hear from you..for driving traffic both of the option is good..but its more important which one is suitable for your blog and in your budget..these both factor depends on what kind blogging your are doing is it marketing online selling or informational or commercial then only we can suggest you the best way to promote 

Blog Promotion

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Reenu,

Part of the equation would be in your level of experience with both systems. If you are new to AdWords, you would first want to understand more about its use, policies, etc.. Your blog may not be able to be promoted by AdWords. You can review the policies for AdWords and learn more. 

All the Best,

James

Blog Promotion

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

The best platform is going to be the one which works best.

I know that's obvious, but it is true.

You should set aside a small (but big enough for the data to be meaningful) budget for each and run some tests. Decide what it is you are trying to achieve with your blog - i.e. why do you want the traffic - is it for sales, engagement, etc and then grade each of the advertising options against that objective.

Also be aware that it doesn't have to be an either/or  - your ideal ad strategy might be a combination of various platforms.