Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Bids and Ad Placements

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how much should I set my daily budget if I want my ad to be shown regularly on the web? is $5 daily enough or should it be something like $10-$20? 

how do I know that my ad is being shown or has been placed somewhere?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Samwise S
November 2016

Bids and Ad Placements

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @Samwise S

1. Your budget really depends on several factors which include your expected margins, revenues, demand for your service / product, search volumes of your keywords, size of your audience, etc. Unfortunately there is no easy answer for this but I understand you need to start somewhere. If you have not used Adwords before I would suggest you start with a low budget understand the system , optimize your campaign and increase budget as you start getting familiar with system.

2. You will know all details about your ads, impressions, clicks, placements, geo etc in adwords reporting. 

You can make yourself familiar with adwords by going though help at https://support.google.com/adwords/#topic=3119071

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Samwise S
November 2016

Bids and Ad Placements

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @Samwise S

1. Your budget really depends on several factors which include your expected margins, revenues, demand for your service / product, search volumes of your keywords, size of your audience, etc. Unfortunately there is no easy answer for this but I understand you need to start somewhere. If you have not used Adwords before I would suggest you start with a low budget understand the system , optimize your campaign and increase budget as you start getting familiar with system.

2. You will know all details about your ads, impressions, clicks, placements, geo etc in adwords reporting. 

You can make yourself familiar with adwords by going though help at https://support.google.com/adwords/#topic=3119071

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog