2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Bidding Option

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a medical office trying to drive traffic to our website and then contact us for an appt on our site. I'm not sure which bidding option will be most effective for this...? Any help? Our budget is around $10/day per ad group if that helps...

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Bidding Option

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Shenandoahfeet

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

I think that CPC bidding would be a good option for you, as you want users to directly respond to your ad by clicking and fill in a contact form. Here is some more information about CPC bidding.

However, more to the point, it is important that you closely monitor your account to ensure that your budget is not wasted, for example, setting broad matched terms can cause your ad to show for irrelevant searches, raising your impressions and lowering your ctr, it could result in wasted clicks etc. I'm including a page about measuring traffic to your website as i think you will find the tips useful. I hope this helps you. You could also consider using CPA bidding in the future, but you will need the campaign to accrue some history with conversion tracking set up before this can be used.

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

In addition, I would also encourage you to go through the following important reference which gives you detailed information about which bidding option you should go for, whether automatic bidding, manual bidding etc....

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472725?hl=en

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Shenandoahfeet

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

I think that CPC bidding would be a good option for you, as you want users to directly respond to your ad by clicking and fill in a contact form. Here is some more information about CPC bidding.

However, more to the point, it is important that you closely monitor your account to ensure that your budget is not wasted, for example, setting broad matched terms can cause your ad to show for irrelevant searches, raising your impressions and lowering your ctr, it could result in wasted clicks etc. I'm including a page about measuring traffic to your website as i think you will find the tips useful. I hope this helps you. You could also consider using CPA bidding in the future, but you will need the campaign to accrue some history with conversion tracking set up before this can be used.

Kind regards

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

In addition, I would also encourage you to go through the following important reference which gives you detailed information about which bidding option you should go for, whether automatic bidding, manual bidding etc....

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472725?hl=en

My 2 cents!

Pankaj