Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Bid Testing Script

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have been working on the Bid Testing script that is provided by Google Developers

( you can find it here: https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/solutions/bid-testing).

My question is about how can someone  exclude some specific keywords from the whole process.

Hence, next time that I will run the script, it will not take into account those specific keywords.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dionysiοs Z
October 2015

Re: Bid Testing Script

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

If you want to distinguish one body of keywords from another, so that a script can act on one of the bodies, I'm not sure there's a faster or more accurate way to do that than labelling.  At least, not one I'm able to think of at the moment. (Aside, maybe, from splitting the keywords into separate campaigns.

Maybe someone else will have an idea....

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

Have you considered using labels?  You can label the keywords you don't want the script to change and then include that exception in the script.

Just a thought.

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @Theresa_Zook,

Thank you for your response. I have already thought that but I was looking for something faster in implementation.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dionysiοs Z
October 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

If you want to distinguish one body of keywords from another, so that a script can act on one of the bodies, I'm not sure there's a faster or more accurate way to do that than labelling.  At least, not one I'm able to think of at the moment. (Aside, maybe, from splitting the keywords into separate campaigns.

Maybe someone else will have an idea....

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*