Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Best adwords tutorials

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm somewhat new to adwords (over a year but still I can't just do a lot of things that I want to do because I can't really use the interface). I'm thinking of becoming certified, adwords.google.com/professionals/account/?hl=en&pli=1#IndividualQualifications, but the learning resources seem poor and thin. Does anyone know of any good video/interactive resoruces where you can really learn how to use the interface?  That's my biggest obsticle. I understand all about quality scores blab blab blab, it is the simply using the tool that is the confusing headache. Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ChristopherSky
September 2015

Re: Best adwords tutorials

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

You can check this page and this page for AdWords learning materials, including video. You can also check the Google AdWords YouTube channel for a lot of really excellent video material. (The material in the Learning Center is not poor or thin--the fact that it might seem so is really just a reflection of how complex the AdWords product is and how incredibly differently different advertisers use it.)

That's all for the program. If you're having trouble using the UI (User Interface) then that's a different issue. There's really no "learning material" for that, not that I'm aware of. The more you use it, the more you'll understand it and the more sense it will make.

Sorry.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi ChristopherSky, I have to say that the learning resources available now are almost certainly the best that have ever existed. Many of the help topics include videos/screenshots and the whole Help fabric has been rebuilt to make it more useful.

AdWords is not a quick tool to learn, it takes time and experience but this is a good place to ask questions.  If you have some specific queries, float them here and we'll answer them as best we can.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
could you update your links? one is bad in your respose and I would like to know what adwords support page it went to for learning adwords

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

The AdWords Help learning center is located here. Video tutorials can be seen here.

For future reference, to anyone looking for Google's training material on the program--you can go to a search engine to search for materials if these links have changed.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Theresa for the info. I'm just beginning to learn adwords and found your answers very useful.