Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Best Practice CPA bidding TIPS

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello to Everyone!!

I have many campaigns with Target CPA Bidding with more than 100 conversion each campaign (enough conversion information).

Also I see that 80% of conversion comes from 7 to 10 Keywords, from more than 100 keywords.

Some people suggest me:

-Leave that 7 to 10 KW on that campaign, and move other 90 KW to a new one. If his is true, do I have to move to a new adgroup or to a new campaign?

-Leave TOP converting countries in that campaign and move rest to a new campaign.

-Add new KW from Dimension Searh-Terms to the campaign. Long-term KW.

-Add negative KW.

-Adjust bid to decrease or increase bid per country.

Are these suggestions ok?? What else do I should do to get BEST permormance on campaigns that have CPA bidding with lot of conversion data??

Thanks a lot!

Mat

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Best Practice CPA bidding TIPS

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mat,

Thanks for your question. Yes this is all good advice. I would implement some of these first slowly, maybe 1 or 2 at a time, so that you can monitor the progress and get it right with these tips. Then you can optimize more later. You really what to focus on what will give you the best results and the only way to do that is measure the results from your changes.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Best Practice CPA bidding TIPS

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mat,

Thanks for your question. Yes this is all good advice. I would implement some of these first slowly, maybe 1 or 2 at a time, so that you can monitor the progress and get it right with these tips. Then you can optimize more later. You really what to focus on what will give you the best results and the only way to do that is measure the results from your changes.