AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Best Account structure stratergy for Real estate builder campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am structuring account for a real estate builder who deals in only premium high end flats & apartments. I dont want traffic from the users who are looking for budgeted flats or apartments.

What are the best ways i can target that specific group of people and how should i go with the structuring?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Best Account structure stratergy for Real estate builder campaign?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi gurpreet, 

Thanks for posting!

To help you target the right customers for your real estate builder I would recommend two things to try and make sure you're targeting the right people. 

1. Negative Keywords

Add negative keywords to your campaign as these will stop your ads from showing for terms like "budgeted flats" or "apartments" For example, if you include the word "apartments" as a negative keyword, if a user typed in one of your keywords as well as the term "apartment" your ad would not be triggered. Adding negatives will help make sure your ads only show to the right people.

2. Keyword Matching Options

Change your keyword matching options so that you know particular terms had to be in someones search query for your ad to show. For example if you had your keywords set to exact match, a user would need to type in your keyword exactly for your ad to show. This link here gives you some more details and more options, and I'd recommend giving this a read to help you understand this neat feature a little more.

Hope this helps!

Does anyone else from the Community have any ideas here? 

A.