3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Beginner

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can someone tell me if this keywork group is workable? I have attached a picture.Keyword_Group

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David C
September 2015

Re: Beginner

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 16
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

1) Yes the results in the Traffic estimator are almost always non-integers as they are averages for the past 365 days . You can use the download button ( upper right) to see Monthly Searches.

I am able to partially replicate your results in my currency where 0.01 $ = 0.032 ron, a daily budget of 10 $ and a bid of 20 cents

traffic-estimates.png

2. I would not recommend using this ad group because your keywords are in simple broad match, most of the clicks you are seeing there are for various "search terms" which you would not expect seeing. A better estimation would be done like this, by entering phrase match keywords :

phrase-match-estimates.png

3. However even with phrase match, the traffic in real life will be smaller, because you will start using various exclusions like negative keywords for "search terms" which you do not like as "cheap" or "free"

Also in live accounts your performance will depend on the quality of your Ads , these keywords will have a QS ( quality score) and if this one is low you will receive less traffic , unless you increase the bid. To understand this concept read more about the "ad rank" from here :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1752122?hl=en

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Are those numbers real?
How come you have clicks and impressions which are not integers?
The Avg. CPC also is very low....(, actually unreal )
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
This is what I am trying to figure out.

This come from Google Keyword Planner. These are all keywords that I would use for an Ad-campaign. I do have my daily budget set at $10.00 a day.

If you don't think this keyword group will work could you explain WHY?

I realize only 37 clicks a day, but using these keywords they should really be high quality clicks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I need to replicate the results . What area are you targeting?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
All Location, English, Google Search results only,

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I am getting completely different numbs when I use the "keyword planner".
I would suggest that you would rerun the tool

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Here is todays resultsKeywords.JPG

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Please explain step by step, in details, what you are doing, so I can replicate it;
You go to the "keyword planner" on your account, and then ?
What options are you choosing.?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Login to my adwords account:

Then go to “Tools & Analysis tab: Then click on “Keyword Planner”
At this point it ask if I want to “Resume or Start Over” (I am resuming since this is a saved ad group “Teacher t shirt” (The name of the ad group) Then I click on the ad group “Teacher t shirt” to expand it out so it list all of the separate keywords.

My daily bid is set at $10.00 my CPC bid is .08 cents, I have played with this and just don’t feel the little increase is worth the extra money.

Setting- All locations, English, Search results only (No Display ads)

What type of results are you getting? They must really be different!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

"start over"  from scratch, and copy / paste your keywords into the "box" opened.