AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Before adwords on iso-support.dk, should I waite for google to index ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Before I buy adwords on my site www.iso-support.dk, should I then waite for google to index the page, on which I have been waiting for now 40 days ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Before adwords on iso-support.dk, should I waite for google to ind

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Carsten,

Welcome to the community!

If your website is ready even fresh new you can run your AdWords Campaigns. There's no need for being indexed in Google Search Engine. Be noted that the following things carefully:

• Your website must not be in under construction or that links to an error page that displays a status code beginning with a 4 or a 5 (such as a 405 error).
  • Your website must work properly for all locations, regardless of where you're targeting your ad.
  • Your website should load quickly on most popular browsers and devices. We recommend avoiding content or features on your site that delay a page's load time and that may make a user think that your site isn't working.
  • If you're using dynamic tracking URLs, they must lead to a valid URL and meet all of the requirements listed here for destination URLs.

For more details I wouild suggest you to go through this article

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1310892

Thanks,

Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

You do not need to wait for Google to INdex your website before going live with AdWords. As long as your website/product/service is compliant with their advertising policies, you're good to go.

HOpe this helps,

Ryan.

Ryan.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Carsten,

Welcome to the community!

If your website is ready even fresh new you can run your AdWords Campaigns. There's no need for being indexed in Google Search Engine. Be noted that the following things carefully:

• Your website must not be in under construction or that links to an error page that displays a status code beginning with a 4 or a 5 (such as a 405 error).
  • Your website must work properly for all locations, regardless of where you're targeting your ad.
  • Your website should load quickly on most popular browsers and devices. We recommend avoiding content or features on your site that delay a page's load time and that may make a user think that your site isn't working.
  • If you're using dynamic tracking URLs, they must lead to a valid URL and meet all of the requirements listed here for destination URLs.

For more details I wouild suggest you to go through this article

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1310892

Thanks,

Anand Vishwakarma

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

And yes, be careful what my friend RyanHoldaway suggested. You can go with this article:

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=1308252

Anand Vishwakarma

Before adwords on www.iso-support.dk - how about indexing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your constructive comments.

Can I somehow speed up the indexing done by Google on my site www.iso-support.dk,

so that I'm able to estimate the real need for AdWords within my line of work, which is

ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 ?

Regards

Carsten

www.iso-support.dk