AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi! 

I'm learning google adwords and I created 5 different campaigns without entering billing information. The quality score is always 6 and clicking on AD PREVIEW AND DIAGNOSIS my ADS never show on the google's preview serp. There is ALWAYS this message: 

No, your ad isn't showing for this keyword right now. There are a number of reasons why this happens. 

Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown: London, England, United Kingdom.

I really can't find a solution. What does it mean? Could you list the main possible reasons? thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@mirco d

if you haven't submitted a valid payment method, then your ads will not serve.  The preview tool is showing you what is live. It's not a sandbox for your account.

Re: Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Mirco,

Google does not provide Demo accounts and I am afraid you'll be unable to learn AdWords that way. What you are currently studying seems to be random actions displayed by various malfunctions caused by your lack of entering payment information. (Like dividing by 0 in math.)

I am sorry to say so but very people in the forum will be able to tell you how much the QS should be in an invalid account. The same is applicable to your other query regarding SERPs. (We lack the experience you seem to be accruing.)

Best,
Lakatos