Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Banners Ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Adword Expert, 

I have created banners ads with display network for some keywords and campaign is enable but I am not able to trace where my ads is running,  is there any way to find out my ads on-line. 

Best 

OM

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Banners Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi OM,

Yes you can see where you ads are showing up. Go to display Network Tab >> Select Placements. Here you can see all placements where your ads are showing. If you want to see internal url of the placements you can click See Details drop down. You will see two options Selected and All. Select "Selected" when you want to see internal url for specific placement. You need first select placement by ticking check box to use this option.

You can Select "all" to see internal url of all the placements where your ad displayed.

Checking ads online is bit tough. You need to go to these placements and check manually. there is no such tool similar to Ad Preview for Display.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Neha thank for reply.

I am very much aware of this thing but I want to see my ads on-line on the display network when I run my campaign . Is there anyway for this because I have got one hit from banner ads from Delhi but I don't know there that guy see my ads.

Best Regard
Om Thakur
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Om T
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi OM,

Unfortunately there is no way generate a live example of your ad(s) on the Display Network, and, as  you can imagine, it's very unlikely that you'll happen to see your banner ad while browsing the internet - as such it's very difficult to generate a live preview of banner ads. 

As Neha mentioned, you can see a list of the sites that your ads are appearing on in the Placements section of your Display Tab. You can then exclude any sites that you do not wish your ad to appear on in future. 

I hope this helps! 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes RacheIM, You are 100% right that we can't see our banner ads preview and I think this is the biggest drawback of Ad words and they have to worked at this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi +Om T , i think if you make a search of your own product, tracking your cookies there is a chance you can get to see your Ad on any of your websites.

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of any follow-on questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!