AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Auto CPC vs Manual CPC, which one is better?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm confused on which one is better, Auto CPC or Manual CPC?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sahara N
September 2015

Re: Auto CPC vs Manual CPC, which one is better?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sahara,

Welcome to the community!

That choice depends on a lot of factor. If you are a new advertiser and still not comfortable doing your own bid analysis and changes then Automatic bidding will be helpful to you. The help center article states

'Automatic bidding is ideal for advertisers who don't want to spend a lot of time setting bids, but would like to get the most clicks possible for their ads within their budget. If at any time you don't like the bid suggestions, you can easily switch to using manual bidding which gives you full control to set the bid amounts yourself.'

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2470106?hl=en

Hope this helps,

Deepak

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi there;
In principle I agree with Deepak; though ; I personally don't lie to let systems to take control over cost decision-making. So, I always go with manual bidding.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sahara,

Welcome to the community!

That choice depends on a lot of factor. If you are a new advertiser and still not comfortable doing your own bid analysis and changes then Automatic bidding will be helpful to you. The help center article states

'Automatic bidding is ideal for advertisers who don't want to spend a lot of time setting bids, but would like to get the most clicks possible for their ads within their budget. If at any time you don't like the bid suggestions, you can easily switch to using manual bidding which gives you full control to set the bid amounts yourself.'

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2470106?hl=en

Hope this helps,

Deepak
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi there;
In principle I agree with Deepak; though ; I personally don't lie to let systems to take control over cost decision-making. So, I always go with manual bidding.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Gentlemen,

Thank you for your reply, I will start with Auto Bidding then see how it goes.

Best regards,

Anis Moussa