AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Audience Lists

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am currently re-organizing my audience groups. I have lists that have a large amount of users on them. However I want to move the audiences to one of my new audience groups. Is this possible?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author estrapp
September 2015

Re: Audience Lists

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi estrapp,

Thanks for your post! 

I'm not too sure if I fully understand your question. You can remove an audience and add a different audience to a particular ad group if you want to, or you can add additional audiences to an ad group if you'd like to expand your reach. However you mentioned moving audiences to a 'new audience group' - I'm not too sure what you mean by 'audience group', can you clarify? 

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Estrapp,

Two scenarios here: (1) Either we want to assign Audiences to Our Ad groups and target them. Or (2) we want to make new lists

(1)
Go to the ad groups in question:
As long as you have an Audience List, Or several lists, you can use the "Display Network Tab" > 'Targeting" and choice which list you want to ad or remove to that individual group.

(2)
if you need to make more Audience Lists - Shared Library > Audiences > New Marketing List and put in you parameters.

Hope that helps - If it doesn't please clarify your question "Audience Groups"

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi estrapp,

Thanks for your post! 

I'm not too sure if I fully understand your question. You can remove an audience and add a different audience to a particular ad group if you want to, or you can add additional audiences to an ad group if you'd like to expand your reach. However you mentioned moving audiences to a 'new audience group' - I'm not too sure what you mean by 'audience group', can you clarify? 

Thanks! 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Estrapp,

Two scenarios here: (1) Either we want to assign Audiences to Our Ad groups and target them. Or (2) we want to make new lists

(1)
Go to the ad groups in question:
As long as you have an Audience List, Or several lists, you can use the "Display Network Tab" > 'Targeting" and choice which list you want to ad or remove to that individual group.

(2)
if you need to make more Audience Lists - Shared Library > Audiences > New Marketing List and put in you parameters.

Hope that helps - If it doesn't please clarify your question "Audience Groups"