2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Auction Insights Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I AM A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IN AHMEDABAD .I LIKE TO KNOW THE AVERAGE DAILY  PRICE OF LAST WEEK THAT  PEOPLE PAY FOR REMAINING ON FIRST PAGE IN GOOGLE  SEARCH REPORT FOR A SEARCH LIKE.....WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IN AHMEDABAD. OR THAT I UNDERSTAND IS THAT IF I MAINTAIN A CREDIT BALANCE THRU A AGENGY ,I WILL BE CHARGED ONLY WHEN SOMEONE OPENS MY LINK , NOTHING FOR AN ENTRY IN A SEARCH REPORT ON FIRST PAGE ,THAN SPECIFY THAT CHARGE THAT IS BIDDED FOR LAST WEEK , WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IN AHMEDABAD. THANKS ,HITESH DOSHI

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Auction Insights Report

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Hitesh,

Yes you will charge when somebody clicks on your link. IMO, You can;'t find for last week prices. The price adwords showing as Top page bid is final for now....It can be change in future.

Also, In My suggestion you have to target multiple city or Entire Gujarat to get best total Reach.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Hitesh,

You need to understand here that Auction Insights Report is only an approximation of how well you stood in front of other advertisers who were competing during the same auction. However, it doesn't mean that other advertisers used the same keyword, match types etc...

This report might be helpful in giving you insights when you compare the stats with respect to Average Position, Impression Share, Overlap Rate etc...with other advertisers.

Read more on this report here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2579754?hl=en

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Hitesh,
Welcome to the AdWords Community!

To add to Kandarp's answer, you cannot find the exact CPCs that advertisers paid last week for any given Keyword. You can however, use Google's Keyword Planner and enter in your Keywords and targeted area, and the tool will give you estimates for how much CPCs are. 

Using Keyword Planner to get keyword ideas and traffic estimates

(note: Keyword Planner is only available to advertisers that have an AdWords Account setup.)

Also, since it sounds like you're new to AdWords, I pasted a few free, online resources below that are beneficial for advertisers newer to AdWords -