Auction Insights Report
I AM A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IN AHMEDABAD .I LIKE TO KNOW THE AVERAGE DAILY PRICE OF LAST WEEK THAT PEOPLE PAY FOR REMAINING ON FIRST PAGE IN GOOGLE SEARCH REPORT FOR A SEARCH LIKE.....WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IN AHMEDABAD. OR THAT I UNDERSTAND IS THAT IF I MAINTAIN A CREDIT BALANCE THRU A AGENGY ,I WILL BE CHARGED ONLY WHEN SOMEONE OPENS MY LINK , NOTHING FOR AN ENTRY IN A SEARCH REPORT ON FIRST PAGE ,THAN SPECIFY THAT CHARGE THAT IS BIDDED FOR LAST WEEK , WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER IN AHMEDABAD. THANKS ,HITESH DOSHI
Re: Auction Insights Report
Yes you will charge when somebody clicks on your link. IMO, You can;'t find for last week prices. The price adwords showing as Top page bid is final for now....It can be change in future.
Also, In My suggestion you have to target multiple city or Entire Gujarat to get best total Reach.
Re: Auction Insights Report
You need to understand here that Auction Insights Report is only an approximation of how well you stood in front of other advertisers who were competing during the same auction. However, it doesn't mean that other advertisers used the same keyword, match types etc...
This report might be helpful in giving you insights when you compare the stats with respect to Average Position, Impression Share, Overlap Rate etc...with other advertisers.
Read more on this report here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2579754?hl=en
Re: Auction Insights Report[ Edited ]
June 2014 - last edited June 2014
Welcome to the AdWords Community!
To add to Kandarp's answer, you cannot find the exact CPCs that advertisers paid last week for any given Keyword. You can however, use Google's Keyword Planner and enter in your Keywords and targeted area, and the tool will give you estimates for how much CPCs are.
(note: Keyword Planner is only available to advertisers that have an AdWords Account setup.)
Also, since it sounds like you're new to AdWords, I pasted a few free, online resources below that are beneficial for advertisers newer to AdWords -
- Growing your business with AdWords (aka AdWords for Beginner’s Guide) – Simple, yet thorough explanation of the AdWords platform and how to set up an Account. I particularly like this resource because it’s linear and gives you examples and tips.
- AdWords Help Center – All you ever needed to know about AdWords in one place with great on-site search functionality. Recommended: Set up your account and start advertising
- AdWords YouTube Channel – If you prefer watching videos vs. reading, this is the place for you.
- AdWords Community - Yes, you’re already here, but besides posting questions, take time to review questions that advertisers have previously asked, and their solutions.
- AdWords Step by Step - Another simple, easy to understand walkthrough on the basics of setting up an AdWords Account.