AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

As there been any issues transitioning to Enhanced campaigns?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Currently I am using Legacy campaigns but I was wondering if there were any changes to your conversions or  issues transitioning too Enhanced campaigns.

PPCSophie
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: As there been any issues transitioning to Enhanced campaigns?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Generally, transition goes smoothly; You need to keep in mind that campaigns will be become "across all platforms" campaigns. So you need to be ready to adjust bids. (I am sure you have already read the many discussions on the community about setting the bids for mobile and desktops - so, I will not get into that, If not run a quick search for "Enhanced campaign for mobile"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: As there been any issues transitioning to Enhanced campaigns?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi PPCSophie, I think my main advice would be to ensure you read as much as possible before performing the upgrade.  Some critical elements are ensuring you upgrade the right Campaign(s) (it does make a difference) and that you understand what needs to happen to bid values upon upgrade.

As Moshe has said, the main discussions are around issues with device targeting - mostly where existing Campaigns target only mobile devices and/or tablets - so if you have any of these you'll want to get up to speed on these issues.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits