AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

As a Beginner in Adwords Shall I go with Standard Campaign.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

As a Beginner in Adwords Shall I go with Standard Campaign. Is it best option? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Digital M
September 2015

Re: As a Beginner in Adwords Shall I go with Standard Campaign.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Digital M, I think you'll get different answers from different people and to be honest it's hard to give you good advice without knowing more about your technical background, computer skills, time available, etc.

Personally I'd probably always recommend "All Features" anyway.  Just because the "advanced" features are visible it doesn't mean you have to use them and since screenshots and advice from the help pages and Communities like this are almost always going to be based around "All Features" Campaigns, it can avoid confusion when you see things that aren't on your screen.

I also think that many of the features "hidden" in Standard are important - like Ad Scheduling - and should be learned early, not as an afterthought.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Digital M,

Welcome to the AdWords ForumSmiley Happy

You can create the Both the standard as well as features both campaigns. However if you use Standard campaigns, you are not able to use some advance targeting features in your campaigns.

Thus i would suggest you before creating the campaigns learn about the different types of campaigns in the link.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Rakesh Kumar for your info.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Digital M
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Digital M, I think you'll get different answers from different people and to be honest it's hard to give you good advice without knowing more about your technical background, computer skills, time available, etc.

Personally I'd probably always recommend "All Features" anyway.  Just because the "advanced" features are visible it doesn't mean you have to use them and since screenshots and advice from the help pages and Communities like this are almost always going to be based around "All Features" Campaigns, it can avoid confusion when you see things that aren't on your screen.

I also think that many of the features "hidden" in Standard are important - like Ad Scheduling - and should be learned early, not as an afterthought.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks cobnut for your information i am just beginner in Adwords like started few weeks back .so there may be some unfamiliar questions arised from me. sorry for that.