3.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Artwork

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I get to install my artwork?  I haven't reached the stage where google asked me to upload the artwork.

How much does it cost per click?  I understand it depends on the priority and frequency.  Can I put a maximum amount of ad expense?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Artwork

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI paulmutuc

Welcome to the AdWords community forum :-)

I think you will find it useful to see the following article about display ads and the display ad builder-

Create image ads in different sizes

This article includes a lot of in depth information about ad sizes and requirements, instructions on how to upload your image and and use the display ad builder. It also contains links at the bottom of the page giving information about targeting methods for your ads and also setting appropriate bids depending on your business goals.

I hope that you find this useful :-)

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Artwork

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI paulmutuc

Welcome to the AdWords community forum :-)

I think you will find it useful to see the following article about display ads and the display ad builder-

Create image ads in different sizes

This article includes a lot of in depth information about ad sizes and requirements, instructions on how to upload your image and and use the display ad builder. It also contains links at the bottom of the page giving information about targeting methods for your ads and also setting appropriate bids depending on your business goals.

I hope that you find this useful :-)

Kind regards