AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Are my ads not displaying because of low quality keyword score?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried making more specific keywords and more than doubling the daily budget, but my ads have made zero impressions, which leads me to believe that none of them are showing still. Does anyone have some advice about the next steps I could take to improve my keyword score? I tried watching the yoga pants video already Smiley Very Happy 

The other thing I should mention is that the ads we are placing are not really to try and sell a product, we're trying to raise awareness, so there are some search terms that are not directly related to our ads but we'd really like our ads to appear for them. Can you advise some ways to achieve that within the confines of GoogleAds?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Are my ads not displaying because of low quality keyword score?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello zozhou, 

Can you explain , you are running  ad in search network or Display network, 

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi there zozhou,

In terms of the 0 impressions part of your issue, you might want to check if your ads are disapproved. You can do this on your 'Ads' tab in your account. If your ads were disapproved this could be one reason why you had 0 impressions. 

If you can give a little more detail on your campaign the Community will be able to try and help a bit more. 

Hope this helps!

A.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am running them on both display network and search network.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They're all approved. Also when I hover over some keywords, under "showing ads right now?" It says yes, but there are still 0 impressions for all my keywords and ads. Is it because my budget is still too low? I've got it set to $20 a day, but I have 19 ads running, including 6 image ads (they're all targeted to different pages and the keywords try to correspond with the content on those pages). I've set CPC to auto and it's rolled out to $1.27. I don't know how any of the costings work but is that why there are no impressions, because my budget is too low given the CPC x number of ads or something?