Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Are adwords from ebay legitimate?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am new to Google Adwords, and I recently noticed that you can purchase vouchers on eBay for Google Adwords.  The vouchers claim that if you spend $25 you will get $100 free.  Are these vouchers legitimate or do they go against Google's policy?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Are adwords from ebay legitimate?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Patrick,

I would not recommend you purchase any of those coupons. We cannot validate if they are valid or not.
Google does give out certain promotional voucher codes to Google Partner agencies. If you have a Google rep, you could request them to provide you with a one. not sure if they would be able to help though.
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Patrick,

I would not recommend you purchase any of those coupons. We cannot validate if they are valid or not.
Google does give out certain promotional voucher codes to Google Partner agencies. If you have a Google rep, you could request them to provide you with a one. not sure if they would be able to help though.
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Okay thank you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Patrick R,

I just want to add that vouchers can only be used for new accounts. The voucher must be in the same currency as your account. These vouchers are free from Google and through Google Partner agencies. I think I'd avoid the eBay offers.

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords