AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Approved Ad Not Showing Suddenly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have setup adwords recently (has been about a day). My campaign was running with 2 Ads (1 Approved and 1 Eligible status). So far there is 1 click in few hours. My budget is was originally set at $8 per day. My cost shows only $0.26 (for the 1 click). When I was setting up, I pre-payed $30 and then switched to automatic payments. Billing information is verified. 

Here are the problems:

- Campaign is suddenly not running.

- It says, "Your campaign budget doesn't enable additional spending today" in Preview and Diagnosis for all keywords

My balance shows ($30.00) instead of ($29.74)

I increased my budget to $10.00 from $8.00 but nothing change. 

Can anyone help me with this problem? I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Farhan M
September 2015

Re: Approved Ad Not Showing Suddenly

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Farhan, welcome to the Community.

AdWords data is not real-time, it's delayed usually by at least an hour but it can be much longer.  It's not usually useful to look at any data less than 24 hours old to allow for any synchronisation and other "catch-ups" that Google have to apply.

My guess here is that you're probably spending quite quickly - are you advertising on the Display network and/or with very broad Keywords? - and although your Account isn't showing you that spend, it has actually been exhausted for the day.  At $0.26 a click, your budget will only allow for about 30 clicks and you'll probably have had all those.

In fact, by the time you see this message you'll probably have seen this for yourself.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Farhan M
September 2015

Re: Approved Ad Not Showing Suddenly

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Farhan, welcome to the Community.

AdWords data is not real-time, it's delayed usually by at least an hour but it can be much longer.  It's not usually useful to look at any data less than 24 hours old to allow for any synchronisation and other "catch-ups" that Google have to apply.

My guess here is that you're probably spending quite quickly - are you advertising on the Display network and/or with very broad Keywords? - and although your Account isn't showing you that spend, it has actually been exhausted for the day.  At $0.26 a click, your budget will only allow for about 30 clicks and you'll probably have had all those.

In fact, by the time you see this message you'll probably have seen this for yourself.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits