AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

App placement identification in Editor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

As I wanted to optimize my placements I exported a placement report from the online interface. I identified several mobile app placements that weren't converting properly so I decided to put them as negative placement in the editor. Unfortunately it seems that the mobile app placements aren't recognized by the editor, therefore it seems that my only solution is to do it manually in the online interface.

Here is what those placements look like : mobileapp::2-com.example.example_example.

Is there any way the editor can identify those placements as actual placement ? 

Thank you for your time.

Julien

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2015

Re: App placement identification in Editor

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Mobile app placements are not supported in Editor at this time. They will be supported in the upcoming release (together with mobile app category placements).

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Mobile app placements are not supported in Editor at this time. They will be supported in the upcoming release (together with mobile app category placements).

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

The new release has arrived, complete with support for mobile app targeting and mobile app category targeting. Download it manually, or wait for auto-update to kick in sometime within the next 24 hours.