AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Another account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Saturday:

created adwords account

Sunday:

created first campaign

entered billing info (successfully charged $1)

created first ad ( was approved, campaign is Eligible)

Sunday (+4 h from ad creating)

BAN

My account shows two red alerts 

unable to verify billing info (really? why you charged me then)

repeated adwords or landing page and site terms violation

Huh... repeated? Cat Frustrated. When?

I contacted support still quiet.

So what can I do now? Please help :-)

PS

my website is http://employer-id-number.com ('m still working on content...)

ad text is 'Obtain an EIN online' 'Fast and easy way to get your EIN. Online chat and phone support'

this ad is approved 

PPS I just discovered that someone tried to do the same business on that domain before me (web.archive.org). Is it possible that terms were violated by previous domain owner and that affects me?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Brian (Follower ✭ ✭ ✭)
September 2015

Re: Another account suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello IlyaKhaprov,

Thanks for writing in to the Community! Before I begin, I just want to confirm that no one on this forum (including Googlers such as myself) have access to your account, but we will try and help out as much as possible!

It looks like your account may be experiencing a review, as it is a new account. Some accounts go under review shortly after they are created so that we can verify billing information, security, and quality standards. We are more than happy to expedite such review, but you will have to contact support to do that. 

Additionally, it appears, based on the new messaging that you were seeing in your account that the account may have been suspended. I am unable to verify that, so the next step you will want to take is to contact support so that someone can review your account and take appropriate action. You can contact support by selecting 'contact AdWords' in the upper-right hand corner of this page. 

I hope that you get this issue resolved so that you can advertise with us!

Thank you,

Brian D.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Is it possible that terms were violated by previous domain owner and that affects me?

Unfortunatly , that can certainly be the case.

You will need a lot of convincing power (and proof) to get a once banned domain back to life.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi IlyaKhaprov, as marketsharer has said, it's very likely the ban relates to a previous breach/suspension on that URL, perhaps particularly if you're operating the same business.

Did you buy the business/site from someone?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No. I bought it directly from godaddy. no auctions of stuff like that

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

You can try to appeal against the suspension.  Your (new) site certainly looks different from the old one and if you can prove you're a new legal entity (i.e. you're not the same owner, company, or operator of the old site) then you may be able to get the suspension reversed. 

Your first step, in all cases, is to contact Adwords support using the link at the top right of these pages.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you guys for replies. I contacted support...

Google says:

When advertisers don't follow these policies, we might disapprove their ads to let them know that something's not right. When advertisers continue to break the rules or break the rules in a big way, then we may have to suspend those accounts.

But what you think? When new(and first) account immediately suspended without any disapprovals (but with approved ad, lol), notices and warnings - is it normal? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

first alert (about billing info) dissapeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ho-ho-ho

they suspended my account for the same 'billing info could not be verified' reason again. very interesting. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Brian (Follower ✭ ✭ ✭)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello IlyaKhaprov,

Thanks for writing in to the Community! Before I begin, I just want to confirm that no one on this forum (including Googlers such as myself) have access to your account, but we will try and help out as much as possible!

It looks like your account may be experiencing a review, as it is a new account. Some accounts go under review shortly after they are created so that we can verify billing information, security, and quality standards. We are more than happy to expedite such review, but you will have to contact support to do that. 

Additionally, it appears, based on the new messaging that you were seeing in your account that the account may have been suspended. I am unable to verify that, so the next step you will want to take is to contact support so that someone can review your account and take appropriate action. You can contact support by selecting 'contact AdWords' in the upper-right hand corner of this page. 

I hope that you get this issue resolved so that you can advertise with us!

Thank you,

Brian D.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Brian,

Support replied with

After reviewing your account, it has come to our attention that your
Google AdWords accounts do not comply with our Terms and Conditions. As a
result, your account, and any related accounts you may have created, have
been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

what can I do now? I still even don't know what exactly I've done wrong...

Hmm.. I used coupon form a friend... maybe it's because of that?