AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Remarketing or Adwords Remarketing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1, Which of the Remarketing method is the best practices Analytics Remarketing or Adwords Remarketing ?

2, How to achieve best results form the best remarketing method.
3, I am implementing to my hosting services website.

Any help will be appreciated

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SlayHost
August 2016

Re: Analytics Remarketing or Adwords Remarketing?

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
Hi @SlayHost,
1) When compared to Adwords remarketing , Analytics remarketing will be more effective and useful.
2) Because through Analytics remarketing you can analyse the reporting tabs thoroughly and based on the invaluable report, Analytics provideto us, you can build more relevant audience of your website visitors in terms of Age, Gender, Operating System etc...
Then, import this list into adwords remarketing campaign.
This will increase Your account performance.

Best Regards,
Manikandan G.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You will find that using remarketing lists from Analytics gives you much more flexibility in terms of being able to slice and dice your visitors into segments and then turn those segments into audiences - which is hard if not impossible in some cases, to do in AdWords.

I don't think I currently have any remarketing campaigns that are using the Adwords remarketing lists.

-

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Steve,
In other words are you suggesting that i use Analytics remarketing method? I already using the Analytics tracking code for my website for 2years now and had generate alot of traffic before i get to know about google remarketing.

Waiting for your suggestion

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Yes - that would be my recommendation.

You need to set up your remarketing lists in GA so that they start collecting visitors...

The sooner you set them up the sooner you can start remarketing and there are plenty of resources here in the "Learn" section to help you make the most of this.

-
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SlayHost
August 2016

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
Hi @SlayHost,
1) When compared to Adwords remarketing , Analytics remarketing will be more effective and useful.
2) Because through Analytics remarketing you can analyse the reporting tabs thoroughly and based on the invaluable report, Analytics provideto us, you can build more relevant audience of your website visitors in terms of Age, Gender, Operating System etc...
Then, import this list into adwords remarketing campaign.
This will increase Your account performance.

Best Regards,
Manikandan G.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please, excause me what is GA?. I need to understand what you are saying
please.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Manikandan,
Thank you very much and this information is useful to me and i will implement it.
If i get everthing right how long will it take to run?

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner

@SlayHost

You are most welcome.

To make your Remarketing to run you should meet certain Criteria

(i.e.) Remarketing Lists targeting the Google Display Network must have a minimum of 100 active visitors or users within the last 30 days for your ads to show; lists targeting Google search must have a minimum of 1,000 active visitors or users.

Then Remarketing code need to be placed in the pages of site for which you need to remarket.

If you have those perfectly, then your ad will take maximum 1 Business day to get approved by Google Team.Then Remarketing Ads will start to show to your website Users.

With Best Regards,

Manikandan G.