Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Doubt 1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

There is a contradiction between my adwords and analytics data.What Exactly want to say is i have created four campaigns in adwords account(Last 10 Days Conversions:10) but in analytics it shows 0 Conversions .But product listing ads campaign data conversions tracked clearly i mean both(adwords,Analytics) shows 10 conversions. So,what happen to those four campaign conversions data.

Am i done anything wrong explain Pls....

Thanks .....

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Royston (Visitor ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Analytics Doubt 1

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi corelead,

This is a useful Help Center article that explain the main difference between Google Analytics and Conversion Tracking. Hope youy find it helpful.

Good luck!

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello corelead;

Have you enabled auto-tagging?

Google Analytics and similar programs can use the information in auto-tagged URLs to tell you which AdWords keywords brought a visitor to your site, which campaign that keyword was from, and how much that click cost.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes sir is enabled......

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Please read this help article :

How does Google Analytics differ from AdWords Conversion Tracking?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
tell me answers...
Is there any diffrence between analytics and adwords conversions tracking...
If yes means How?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Royston (Visitor ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi corelead,

This is a useful Help Center article that explain the main difference between Google Analytics and Conversion Tracking. Hope youy find it helpful.

Good luck!

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone

There is still one question I'd like to ask.

Is there any way to track the particular conversion from adwords?

For example I have 1 conversion (1-per-click) and 2 conversions (many-per-click) at a particular range of date. Is there any way I could track down those sales, so I could test if there were two orders from the same client or there was not.

Since I have an e-commerce site with all the details of my customers and I track only sales maybe it is possible?

Analytics and Adwords data is not the same in this situation. Analytics show only one conversion at the same range of date from the same Campaign.

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Zygissimo

Since your initial post is 3 months old, I would suggest that you open a new discussion for your new question, so other Community members can see and comment.

Thanks;

-Moshe